10. Back-of-the-knee sweat and swamp a55.
9. Bicycles and pedestrians who try to beat the horses. Listen up punks, I’ve got the right of way, and two big Belgians to back it up.
8. Never getting off the damn buggy.
7. Trying to find fun things to do without resorting to planning because the best stuff always happens naturally. Really. Stuff’s going to happen. I’m not worried.
6. Tourists. Tourists. Tourists.
5. When people drive up too close behind you and rub back of your carriage. Hint: If you can’t see my bumper, you’re too close.
4. Feeling like a crapbag if you don’t go outside but, let’s be honest, not really wanting to go outside.
3. The fact that it’s already the end of July and you haven’t done any of the awesome stuff you thought you’d do and knowing–no matter what you tell that quasi-friend from college who keeps leaving “Hey, how’s your summer going?!?” Facebook wall messages–that you’re probably not going to do anything awesome, or even vaguely interesting, in August either because you work for MICT (or the Grand Hotel) and are so tired after work all you can do is eat, sleep, and drive horses.
2. Lack of sleep.
1. Lousy tippers.