We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb
Dancing is like dreaming with your feet! ~Constanze
The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie. ~Agnes de Mille
To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak. ~Hopi Indian Saying
Dancing faces you towards Heaven, whichever direction you turn. ~Sweetpea Tyler
Dancing is wonderful training for girls, it’s the first way you learn to guess what a man is going to do before he does it. ~Christopher Morley, Kitty Foyle
You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart. ~Author Unknown
Talk about dance? Dance is not something to talk about. Dance is to dance. ~Peter Saint James
Dancing is the poetry of the foot. ~John Dryden
Dancing is the loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts, because it is not mere translation or abstraction from life; it is life itself. ~Havelock Ellis
Dance is the hidden language of the soul. ~Martha Graham
Dancing is the perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire. ~Author Unknown
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. ~Author Unknown
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels. ~Faith Whittlesey
The Top 15 Reasons to Date a Dancer:
15. We’ve mastered the five positions perfectly.
14. We have perfect hip rotation.
13. We’re used to getting on our knees and rolling around on the ground.
12. We have excellent stamina – we can go for hours, even when it hurts.
11. We have really good rhythm.
10. We are used to perfoming in minimal amounts of clothing.
9. Can you say nice legs?
8. Our moves are always perfectly choreographed.
7. We do it in front of mirrors.
6. We’re not as delicate and fragile as we look.
5. We’re perfectionists: we’ll keep going until we hit it.
4. After a quick intermission we’re ready to go at it again.
3. Sometimes, we perform multiple times a day.
2. We don’t mind getting hot and sweaty.
1. One word: flexibility.
Oh yeah. You know.